ON DEMAND WEBINAR:
Technology Opportunities, Challenges and To Dos with LA Metro, Metrolink and Memphis Area Transit Authority
Covid-19 is creating generational shifts in business practices and customer/employee behaviours. For some businesses, their technology investments over the past couple of years placed them in a fortunate position when heading into the Covid-19 pandemic. For others, it has been vital to develop and transition quickly to new processes. In both cases, enterprises are seeing a significant shift to a more digital mode of operations with effects that ripple across every aspect of their business. This acceleration to digital is game-changing and presents both challenges and opportunities.
We invited guest speakers to our online discussion:
- Bob Spadafora, Sr Executive Officer, Rail Fleet Services at LA Metro
- Arun Chakladar, Sr Director of IT at Metrolink and,
- Gary Rosenfeld, President & CEO for Memphis Area Transit Authority.
These industry experts shared:
- Real life examples of technology implementations and To-Dos
- Actions to produce short-term confidence amongst the workforce and customers
- Decisions to generate long-term results