A leap forward in our commitment to digitizing and automating asset management, we are thrilled to announce the integration of iMarq with Trimble’s TMT range of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Systems. This integration promises to revolutionize the way Trimble users experience mobile-native apps and the best part? It can be set up in just a matter of days!
Why is this integration a game-changer?
- Go Mobile with Ease: Work Orders, complete with relevant forms, checklists, and in-context instructions (including reference manuals and videos), are now available at your fingertips on tablets or smartphones.
- Enhanced Workflows: With this integration, users can enjoy streamlined workflows that come with alerts, notifications, and even review and approval features. Imagine being able to include annotated photos and utilize speech-to-text comments!
- Efficiency at its Best: Time-keeping, tracking of defects & repairs, and monitoring parts consumed have never been easier. Plus, with Connixt’s rapid deployment approach, iMarq can be implemented and running in no time.
- Stay Compliant with Ease: Automated compliance reporting ensures that you are always in line with mandatory regulations without added stress.
- Enrich and automate Trimble: Seamless integration with the Trimble platform ensures all your data is automatically updated into Trimble, with links to photos with annotations and more.
United Road, an industry leader in providing vehicle transportation services, has already begun digitizing maintenance and reporting with iMarq in conjunction with their Trimble TMT environment. Ashton Price, United Road’s Regional Maintenance Director, shared, “Connixt iMarq’s seamless integration with Trimble TMT helps on two primary counts – our mechanics are able to complete their inspections digitally on tablets and this information is automatically fed into TMT thus eliminating data entry and related errors, and bringing in greater standardization into the entire process. Further, we are able to auto-generate the necessary reporting and also view the status of inspections on a real-time basis.”
Renaldo Adler, Director – Channel Development & Alliances, Transportation at Trimble, expressed his enthusiasm, “We are pleased to see the value our customers can derive from the Connixt iMarq integration with Trimble TMT. This is a great win for our customers as they move towards greater digitization”
Behind the Scenes
This seamless integration is powered by TMT’s suite of APIs. Thanks to Connixt’s Open Enterprise Architecture, rapid integration with Trimble and other ELD/Telematics and EAM systems in the industry is now a reality.
The integration of iMarq with Trimble’s TMT range of enterprise is not just a technological advancement; it’s a customer-centric leap forward. This collaboration signifies a commitment to empowering users with tools that simplify, enhance, and revitalize their asset management journey. In essence, it’s a promise of a brighter, more streamlined future for all our valued customers.
Connixt is going to be at Trimble Insight Tech Conference & Expo from September 24th – 27th 2023. The team will be hosting live demos of iMarq with focus on its ability to enrich data from Trimble TMT and more. Connixt is also participating in the game show hosted by Trimble on Tuesday, September 26th at 8.30 am. Connixt’s CEO, G.Satish, will demonstrate the inner workings of iMarq and its packed feature set. Stop by our booth to get a customized demo of iMarq and its capabilities.